Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept walk-ins?
- Appointments are highly recommended. While we do our best to fit walk-ins into our schedule, we are sometimes unable to do so. Please make an appointment to make sure we have time to photograph your family.
- How can I make an appointment?
- You can make an appointment by calling the studio directly. To find a studio near you, use our location search.
- When do I receive my printed portraits?
- Your portraits are printed in the studio immediately following your session. They will be ready for you to take home in just minutes.
- I ordered a photo gift during my studio session. When will I receive my gift?
- All studio orders are sent immediately for processing and are usually shipped within 10 business days. You will receive an email from us containing tracking information for your order.
- Can I bring my own props?
- Yes! We encourage you to bring your own props to truly personalize your portrait experience. You may bring any items with special meaning for you and your family. We've seen just about everything in our studios - special blankets and stuffed animals, musical instruments, sports equipment, hobby items – you name it and we've probably photographed it.
- I would like to talk to someone about my studio experience. Who should I call?
- Please contact the studio manager directly to discuss your experience. If you are unable to reach the studio manager, you may contact our corporate customer service department by calling 704-499-9359.